Publication on the symposium “10 Years of Researchers’ World Blossin”: Thinking with Children – Designing Stimulating Interactions
30 January 2023
On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the “Forscherwelt Blossin”, a place in the state of Brandenburg where practice, teaching and research are combined in an exemplary way, a symposium on the topic “Thinking with children – designing stimulating interactions” took place at the end of September 2022. Prof. Dr. Kristina Musholt and Prof. Dr. Gerd Schäfer gave introductory lectures and then participated in a discussion round chaired by Prof. Dr. Frauke Hildebrandt. The transcript of the lectures and the discussion can be found here.
PINA supports the call “Day care centres must protect children’s rights!”
22 December 2022
In recent days, several reports on the subject of misconduct and violence in day-care centres have been in the media. Daycare centres are good for children if the daycare centres are good. Unfortunately, however, borderline violations are also part of children’s everyday daycare life. We stand in solidarity with the children. We feel obliged to seize the moment of public attention. We stand up for the protection of children’s rights. At the same time, it is our concern to strengthen daycare centres and educational professionals.
To read the full appeal, download the PDF here.
On openPetition you can sign the call and forward it to friends.
Current reporting includes the following links:
- BR24 article 14/12/2022: Gewalt in Kitas: Zahl der Meldungen steigt stark an | BR24
- tagesschau.de article 14/12/2022: Umfrage bei Aufsichtsbehörden: Mehr Verdachtsfälle auf Gewalt in Kitas |
- Spiegel‑online article vom 14/12/20222: Verdacht auf Gewalt in Kitas: Alleingelassen, bloßgestellt, zum Essen gezwungen – DER SPIEGEL
- Drawn video on social media: https://www.facebook.com/BR24/videos/1205094673549770
- BR24 article 15/12/2022: Nach Kita-Recherchen: Emotionale Debatte im bayerischen Landtag | BR24
- Interview Spiegel Online 20/12/2022: Probleme in Kitas: »Gewaltfreie Erziehung ist ein unerreichbares Ideal«, sagt Forscher Jörg Maywald – DER SPIEGEL
- BR article 20/12/2022: Nach Kita-Recherchen: Bundesweiter Appell für Kinderschutz | BR24
- Welt article 22/01/2023 Gewalt in Kitas: Wenn Erzieher die Rechte der Kinder verletzen – WELT
- Report on violence in day care centers WDR broadcast “Markt” 25/01/2023 Markt vom 25.01.2023 WDR
Dates PINA colloquia 2022/23
01 September 2022
The PINA team cordially invites you to its lecture series 2022/23. The colloquia will take place online via Zoom from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you are interested, please ask our project coordinator nadin.klueber(at)fh-potsdam.de for the access link.
Final study report „BiKA – Participation of children in everyday day care“ is avialable
01 July 2021
Newsletter of the Early Child Education Research Group 2020/21
11 June 2021
The newsletter of the Working Group on Early Childhood Educational Research (AGFBF) 2020/21 about our studies and research projects in the past year is now available for download here.
Study early childhood educational research!
01 April 2021
Study early childhood educational research! Apply now: Early Childhood Educational Research – Master of Arts. The course is offered in cooperation with the Potsdam University of Applied Sciences (FHP) and the University of Potsdam (UP).